Black bow ties were worn with dinner jackets and white bow ties with evening tails, over the last couple of years bow ties are being worn for everyday wear. A bow tie is perfect for any man who likes to stand out among his peers.
- 1. Start with the bowtie lying face up. Adjust the bowtie so right side is shorter than the left. The end on the left will be referred to as A and the end on the right will be referred to as B.
- 2. Move A to the right side, across B.
- 3. Bring A under B and up through the neck loop.
- 4. At the joint, fold B towards the right and then towards the left to create a the bow shape.
- 5. Bring A straight down over the middle of the bow shape that was made with B.
- 6. Fold A back towards the chest and pinch the fold.
- 7. Push the pinched end (A) through the loop behind B.
- 8. Pull on the folded parts of the bow to tighten.
- 9. Adjust until balanced on both sides.
“PEOPLE WILL STARE. MAKE IT WORTH THEIR WHILE” -Harry Winston-
A Hand Tailored Suit, the tailoring company offering you a slice of London’s Savile Row for a cut of the cost. Bespoke custom clothing for Men, Women & Children, we offer only the finest of cloths from only the finest of cloth merchants from around the world. Call us in the UK 0121 368 1052/ Our UK studio’s in Belfast, Birmingham, Cambridge, Manchester. Call us in IRE 01 513 6665, Dublin, Cork. click here to contact us.
IF THERE IS ANY ISSUES PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE’LL MAKE SURE THE IMAGE OR LINK IS REMOVED.