For the New Year's Show of Series 28 of The Graham Norton Show, Graham was joined by Hollywood stars Tom Hanks, Emily Blunt, and Jamie Dornan. He also welcomed food writer Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall, comedian Nish Kumar, and double Oscar nominee Jessica Chastain. The musical guest was Sophie Ellis-Bextor, performing 'Crying and the Discotheque.'
Graham wore a festive blazer with a stunning black background and jacquard embroidered flowers and bows in rich reds, golds, whites, and blues with black silk pointed lapels. He wore simple black trousers that matched his blazer lapels. He wore a cotton button-up shirt in a pretty dark blue and matched it with a black tie. He finished off the look with shiny, patent leather shoes and black socks.
Northern Irish actor, model, and musician, Jamie Dornan, who is known for his roles in the 50 Shades franchise and the tv drama The Fall, came on the show with Emily Blunt to promote their new romantic comedy film, Wild Mountain Thyme.
Graham pokes fun of Jamie's 'old brown jumper' look but Jamie argued that he was wearing tailored suit trousers. He wrote a smart round-necked brown jumper that was rolled up at the sleeves which he paired with fitted grey suit trousers and suede boots.
In this clip, Emily, Graham, and Jessica talk about Jamie Dornan's selfie from his seven-year-old daughter's birthday party.
British actress Emily Blunt who is known for her roles in The Devil Wears Prada, Mary Poppins Returns, The Girl on the Train, A Quiet Place, and others wore a beautiful black embroidered dress with a tulle skirt. The embroidery featured beautiful floral detailing and she wore a romantic themed puff-sleeved high-neck shirt underneath. To modernise the outfit, she wore thigh-high suede pointed-toe heeled boots.
In this clip, Emily talks about when she was filming Wild Mountain Thyme with Jamie, she was in Ireland and asked to pour a pint of Guinness that didn't go very well and Jamie makes fun of her.
American actor, filmmaker, comedian, and cultural icon, Tom Hanks, known for many roles like Splash, Big, Cast Away, You've Got Mail, Toy Story, Forrest Gump, and many more videoed-in from Australia to be on the show and he wore a black button-up shirt with a cap to hide his new haircut for his role in the latest Baz Luhrmann film.
In this clip, Tom talks about how he wishes to grow a beard to look like Graham.
In this clip, Tom and Emily talk about working with horses.
English celebrity chef, television personality, journalist, food writer, and campaigner on food and environmental issues, Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall wore a festive 1960s style button-up shirt in lime green, brown, yellow, and orange. He wore brown trousers, brown boots, red socks, and a necklace to finish off the look.
Nish Kumar is known for being a British stand-up comedian and radio presenter. He hosts The Mash Report on BBC Two. he opted for a classic and simple look with a black two-piece tailored suit. His jacket had notched lapels and a breast pocket paired with a simple collarless white button-up shirt. Nish added a little fun to his outfit with yellow patterned socks and black slip-on trainers.
Which outfit was your favourite?
Which of these outfits was your favourite? Do you like to dress up your suit or go more casual? Do you like a statement suit that turns heads or opt for a classic suit that you can pair with anything? Design your custom, tailored look today, get in touch with our talented tailoring team.
Can’t decide what to read next? Take a look at some of our latest blogs.
- The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon's Weekly Highlights, 18-24 January 2021
- Joel Dommett's Fun Suit Looks
- The Graham Norton Show 22 January 2021
- How safe do you feel? (Guidance on mask-wearing)
- Ladies, what are you wearing for your wedding?
- Gents, what are you wearing for your wedding?
- Summer wedding colours plus style inspiration
- New York Fashion Week Fall 2020 Ladies' Fashion Roundup
- New York Fashion Week Fall 2020 Men's Fashion Roundup
- London Fashion Week Fall 2020 Women's Fashion Roundup
- London Fashion Week Fall 2020 Men's Fashion Roundup
- Milan Fashion Fall 2020 Men's Fashion Roundup
- Milan Fashion Week Fall 2020 Women's Fashion Roundup
- Keanu Reeves Suit Spotlight
- The Oscars 2020 Best Dressed Women
- The Oscars 2020 Best Dressed Men
- The Grammys 2020 Best Dressed Men
- The Grammys 2020 Best Dressed Women
- The BAFTAs 2020 Best Dressed Women
- The BAFTAs 2020 Best Dressed Men
- The SAG Awards Best Dressed Men
- The SAG Awards Best Dressed Women
- White Bespoke Evening Wear
- Bespoke Printed & Floral Suiting Styles
- Custom Made Jacquard Evening Wear
- Black Tie Wedding Attire
- The Golden Globes 2020: Best Dressed Men
- The Golden Globes 2020: Best Dressed Women
- The Fashion Awards 2019: Best Dressed Men
- The Fashion Awards 2019: Best Dressed Women
- What to Wear This New Year’s Eve 2019: Men’s Edition
- What to Wear This New Year’s Eve 2019: Ladies' Edition
- London Fashion Week Fall 2019 Runway and Street Style
- New York Fashion Week Fall 2019 Runway and Street Style
- Roundup 2019 Fashion Inspiration: New York Fashion Week Women’s Runway Style
- Roundup 2019 Fashion Inspiration: Ladies’ Fashion Week Street Style, New York