For Series 28, Episode 13 of The Graham Norton Show, Graham welcome Keeley Hawes who has been in everything lately from The Durrells to Bodyguard to Summer of Rockets and now a new drama called Finding Alice. He also welcomed Noel Clarke, actor and writer, who is in the upcoming new series of Bulletproof: South Africa, which he created. Comic Daniel Sloss and Hollywood star and Australian actress, Rebel Wilson joined. Finally, M Night Shyamalan talked about his new psychological horror series called Servant and the musical guests was Jake Bugg, performing 'All I Need.'
We can't talk about the show without going over what Graham is wearing. For this episode, he wore a stunning dark navy two-piece suit in wool with a silky sheen with notched lapels and floral detail in silver that matched his button-up shirt and with a coordinating floral and dark grey tie. His trousers also matched the ensemble and the look is striking, especially against Graham's silver hair and skin tone. If you want to make a statement, a patterned suit is the way to go and if you get it in a more neutral colour palette like Graham's then it can be a subtle statement (over, say, bright red, purple, or yellow!).
English actor, screenwriter, director and comic book writer, Noel Clarke wore a black two-piece wool suit with thicker notched lapels and a polo shirt with an interesting silver button detail in brown.
In this clip, Graham discusses how Keeley Hawes and Noel Clarke were both on Doctor Who, but at different times. The clip also has Daniel Sloss discussing when he received a Lord of the Rings replica sword for his thirteenth birthday.
Scottish comedian, actor and writer, Daniel Sloss wore a dark powder blue wool suit with thin notched lapels, accessorised with a martini glass pin and a round pin. He had his white button-up shirt collar and buttons unfastened and his hair is impressively coiffed.
M Night Shyamalan
M Night Shyamalan who is an American filmmaker, philanthropist, and actor wore a black and red skull t-shirt underneath a light grey suede-textured blazer with pointed lapels. The stitching detail along the lapels makes the blazer unique.
In this clip, he discusses hanging out with Matthew Perry and the misunderstanding that ensued.
Keeley Hawes wore a striking silver gown with an 80s silhouette and silver heels to match.
In this clip, Keeley talks about filming during Covid-19 with a colleague's spouse stepping in as a body double.
Rebel appeared on the show exercising in a red shirt and black leggings.
In this clip, Rebel talks about rescuing her friend's handbag from the ocean and getting bashed against the rocks.
Which outfit was your favourite?
Which of these suit looks was your favourite? Would you wear any of these suits? As you can see, suit variety is as unique as each individual. If you want to design your custom look today, get in touch with our talented tailoring team.
Can’t decide what to read next? Take a look at some of our latest blogs.
- Joel Dommett's Fun Suit Looks
- The Graham Norton Show 22 January 2021
- The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon's Weekly Highlights, 18-24 January 2021
- How safe do you feel? (Guidance on mask-wearing)
- Ladies, what are you wearing for your wedding?
- Gents, what are you wearing for your wedding?
- Summer wedding colours plus style inspiration
- New York Fashion Week Fall 2020 Ladies' Fashion Roundup
- New York Fashion Week Fall 2020 Men's Fashion Roundup
- London Fashion Week Fall 2020 Women's Fashion Roundup
- London Fashion Week Fall 2020 Men's Fashion Roundup
- Milan Fashion Fall 2020 Men's Fashion Roundup
- Milan Fashion Week Fall 2020 Women's Fashion Roundup
- Keanu Reeves Suit Spotlight
- The Oscars 2020 Best Dressed Women
- The Oscars 2020 Best Dressed Men
- The Grammys 2020 Best Dressed Men
- The Grammys 2020 Best Dressed Women
- The BAFTAs 2020 Best Dressed Women
- The BAFTAs 2020 Best Dressed Men
- The SAG Awards Best Dressed Men
- The SAG Awards Best Dressed Women
- White Bespoke Evening Wear
- Bespoke Printed & Floral Suiting Styles
- Custom Made Jacquard Evening Wear
- Black Tie Wedding Attire
- The Golden Globes 2020: Best Dressed Men
- The Golden Globes 2020: Best Dressed Women
- The Fashion Awards 2019: Best Dressed Men
- The Fashion Awards 2019: Best Dressed Women
- What to Wear This New Year’s Eve 2019: Men’s Edition
- What to Wear This New Year’s Eve 2019: Ladies' Edition
- London Fashion Week Fall 2019 Runway and Street Style
- New York Fashion Week Fall 2019 Runway and Street Style
- Roundup 2019 Fashion Inspiration: New York Fashion Week Women’s Runway Style
- Roundup 2019 Fashion Inspiration: Ladies’ Fashion Week Street Style, New York