With Covid-19 still in full swing, Series 28 of The Graham Norton Show is a little different. Instead of sitting on the signature red settee in a line, the guests now have a socially distanced chat with the host and some even come on the show virtually. Plus, the audience has now gone virtual - but nearly every area of our lives has had to change and adapt for the pandemic. One thing is still the same, though: Graham continues to impress with his suit choices.
The guests on the fourteenth episode of the show were Carey Mulligan discussing Promising Young Woman. The footballing legend, Ian Wright, talking about his podcast, 'Ian Wright's Everyday People.' How I Met Your Mother's Neil Patrick Harris, who joined the show virtually, but, sadly, it was his first time on the show and couldn't be there in person talking about Russel T Davies' It's a Sin. Camille Cottin also joined, starring in Netflix's new Call My Agent. And McMafia and Little Women actor James Norton came to chat about Nowhere Special. The musical guest was Celeste.
Graham wore a coordinated purple check suit with thin, notched lapels. He wore a purple button-up shirt and accessorised with a stylish watch and bronze-brown tie.
James Norton opted for an interesting denim suit with large white buttons down the front and smaller white buttons on the cuffs. He wore a plain navy t-shirt underneath.
In this clip, Camille Cottin is talking about when she was on a hidden camera show and climbed up the gates of Kensington Palace, but at the beginning, you can see James' ensemble!
Ian Wright looked smart in grey wool trousers and a navy button-up shirt, combined with a navy cardigan for a sleek look that compliments his glasses. His navy suede shoes finished off the look.
In this clip, Ian talks about the diet his coach, Arsene Wenger, put him on and how he was talked out of drinking illicit tea by a fellow footballer, Dennis Bergkamp, with whom he shared a room in training.
Neil Patrick Harris
Neil Patrick Harris looked as if he was standing in an elaborately decorated attic room which his outfit complemented perfectly. He wore a cream button-up shirt with a thin notched lapelled waistcoat in brown with a satin lining.
In this clip, Neil discusses when he was on Broadway performing in Hedwig and the Angry Inch and how he kissed Graham in the audience during the performance.
Which look was your favourite?
Despite the mix-up in format, the show is still as fun as ever and the guests still dress to impress. Which outfit was your favourite? Of course, both of the women dressed up in stunning dresses too with Carey in a black puffed sleeve dress with an asymmetrical neckline and Camille in a white lace dress.
Did any of the suits inspire you to re-create the look or design something similar? If so, contact our tailoring team today. We can create any custom look you want with our high-quality fabrics. We can customise your lapels, lining, cuffs, buttons, cut, length, and any other factor you desire. Just speak to us today.
Can’t decide what to read next? Here are some of our latest blogs.
- How safe do you feel? (Guidance on mask-wearing)
- Ladies, what are you wearing for your wedding?
- Gents, what are you wearing for your wedding?
- Summer wedding colours plus style inspiration
- New York Fashion Week Fall 2020 Ladies' Fashion Roundup
- New York Fashion Week Fall 2020 Men's Fashion Roundup
- London Fashion Week Fall 2020 Women's Fashion Roundup
- London Fashion Week Fall 2020 Men's Fashion Roundup
- Milan Fashion Fall 2020 Men's Fashion Roundup
- Milan Fashion Week Fall 2020 Women's Fashion Roundup
- Keanu Reeves Suit Spotlight
- The Oscars 2020 Best Dressed Women
- The Oscars 2020 Best Dressed Men
- The Grammys 2020 Best Dressed Men
- The Grammys 2020 Best Dressed Women
- The BAFTAs 2020 Best Dressed Women
- The BAFTAs 2020 Best Dressed Men
- The SAG Awards Best Dressed Men
- The SAG Awards Best Dressed Women
- White Bespoke Evening Wear
- Bespoke Printed & Floral Suiting Styles
- Custom Made Jacquard Evening Wear
- Black Tie Wedding Attire
- The Golden Globes 2020: Best Dressed Men
- The Golden Globes 2020: Best Dressed Women
- The Fashion Awards 2019: Best Dressed Men
- The Fashion Awards 2019: Best Dressed Women
- What to Wear This New Year’s Eve 2019: Men’s Edition
- What to Wear This New Year’s Eve 2019: Ladies' Edition
- London Fashion Week Fall 2019 Runway and Street Style
- New York Fashion Week Fall 2019 Runway and Street Style
- Roundup 2019 Fashion Inspiration: New York Fashion Week Women’s Runway Style
- Roundup 2019 Fashion Inspiration: Ladies’ Fashion Week Street Style, New York