For Series 28, Episode 15 of The Graham Norton Show, Graham welcomed Hollywood actor Sam Neill starring in a new Australian comedy-drama called Rams. He also greeted actress Billie Piper in the studio, discussing a film she wrote, directed, and starred in, Rare Beasts. Also in the studio was actor James Nesbit and comedian Andi Osho. Tom Jones performed his new single, 'No Hole in My Head.'
Graham wore a daring olive green-brown single-breasted suit with thin notched lapels and flap pockets. He wore a matching pocket-handkerchief in his breast pocket that matches his black, orange, and teal button-up shirt with floral detailing. He finished the look with black socks and black patent leather shoes.
In this clip, Graham talks to Tom Jones about when he met Elvis Presley.
Sam Neill, born in Ireland, is a New Zealand actor, writer, producer, director, and vineyard proprietor (hence the bottles of wine behind him) who achieved recognition in the film Sleeping Dogs. He is also known for his role in Jurassic Park, Omen III, Dead Calm, The Hunt for Red October, The Piano and other films. He has also starred on television shows such as Reilly, Ace of Spies, The Simpsons, The Tudors, Merlin, Crusoe, Happy Town, Peaky Blinders, Rick and Morty, and more.
Sam joined via video from his vineyard in New Zealand. He wore a more casual look with a casual blue button-up shirt, open at the collar, and an informal navy jacket on top. On the show, he discussed having known and met both James Nesbitt and Tom Jones before.
James Nesbitt is a Northern Irish actor and television presenter who is known for a significant film role in Walking Ned and Lucky Break. He is also known for his role in the tv film Bloody Sunday and Murphy's Law.
On the show, he discussed how he knew Billie Piper from her first role in an adaptation of The Canterbury Tales.
James looked very smart in a classic smart and chic black suit with slightly peaked lapels with a buttonhole detail. He wore a classic light blue button-up shirt and blue-hued tie. He finished the look with classic polished black shoes. He accessorised with a stylish silver watch.
In this clip, James talks about appearing on the Gloria Hunniford show.
Andi Osho is known for her role as a standup comedian. She was born in East London to Nigerian parents. She starred in Dael Orlandersmither's theatre drama Yellowman in 2006. Her other theatre roles include a role in Medea, Paranoia, and Zimbabwean exile Faith.
On the Graham Norton Show, Andi wore a stunning long black velvet gown with a high neckline and long sleeves with a braided hairstyle and gold earrings to accessorise. She wore tall black platform shoes to finish the look. Andi came on the show to discuss her new novel, Asking for a Friend.
In this clip, Andi talks about going on dates with people from her stand-up shows.
British across and former singer, Billie Piper, is known for many roles including her role as Rose Tyler in the Doctor Who series with David Tenant from 2005 to 2006 and in 2008, 2010, and 2013. She is also known for playing Belle de Jour in the drama series Secret Diary of a Call Girl and the television series Penny Dreadful as Brona Croft/Lily. She won a BAFTA for best supporting actress for her role in Collateral and has been in more recent roles such as I Hate Suzie.
On the show, Billie wore a black dress with a v-neck neckline and sheer animal print detailing on the sleeves and ton the skirt to the hem which was edged in a thick band of black. She wore her pink-hued hair in a high ponytail with a gold necklace and gold hoop earrings to accessorise. She wore sleek pointed-toe black stilettos.
Which outfit was your favourite?
Which of these outfits was your favourite? All of these suit looks were more traditional but do you like to dress up your suit looks or go with the new trend of a more casual look? Do you like a statement suit that turns heads or opt for a classic suit that you can pair with anything? Design your custom, tailored look today, get in touch with our talented tailoring team.
Can’t decide what to read next? Take a look at some of our latest blogs.
- The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon's Weekly Highlights, 18-24 January 2021
- Joel Dommett's Fun Suit Looks
- The Graham Norton Show 22 January 2021
- How safe do you feel? (Guidance on mask-wearing)
- Ladies, what are you wearing for your wedding?
- Gents, what are you wearing for your wedding?
- Summer wedding colours plus style inspiration
- New York Fashion Week Fall 2020 Ladies' Fashion Roundup
- New York Fashion Week Fall 2020 Men's Fashion Roundup
- London Fashion Week Fall 2020 Women's Fashion Roundup
- London Fashion Week Fall 2020 Men's Fashion Roundup
- Milan Fashion Fall 2020 Men's Fashion Roundup
- Milan Fashion Week Fall 2020 Women's Fashion Roundup
- Keanu Reeves Suit Spotlight
- The Oscars 2020 Best Dressed Women
- The Oscars 2020 Best Dressed Men
- The Grammys 2020 Best Dressed Men
- The Grammys 2020 Best Dressed Women
- The BAFTAs 2020 Best Dressed Women
- The BAFTAs 2020 Best Dressed Men
- The SAG Awards Best Dressed Men
- The SAG Awards Best Dressed Women
- White Bespoke Evening Wear
- Bespoke Printed & Floral Suiting Styles
- Custom Made Jacquard Evening Wear
- Black Tie Wedding Attire
- The Golden Globes 2020: Best Dressed Men
- The Golden Globes 2020: Best Dressed Women
- The Fashion Awards 2019: Best Dressed Men
- The Fashion Awards 2019: Best Dressed Women
- What to Wear This New Year’s Eve 2019: Men’s Edition
- What to Wear This New Year’s Eve 2019: Ladies' Edition
- London Fashion Week Fall 2019 Runway and Street Style
- New York Fashion Week Fall 2019 Runway and Street Style
- Roundup 2019 Fashion Inspiration: New York Fashion Week Women’s Runway Style
- Roundup 2019 Fashion Inspiration: Ladies’ Fashion Week Street Style, New York