For Episode 16 of Series 28 of The Graham Norton Show, Graham had Felicity Kendal who is making her musical theatre debut in Anything Goes as well as Regé-Jean Page who is the start of the latest Netflix hit drama, Bridgerton. Rocker Dave Grohl joined to promote the Foo Fighters' album, Medicine at Midnight. Siobhan McSweeney who plays Sister Michael in Derry Girls is hosting The Great Pottery Throw Down. Alan Carr came to talk about taking over as host of Interior Design Masters on BBC2. The musician of the night was singer Jessie Ware, performing 'Remember Where You Are.'
Let's take a look at the amazing outfits of the night.
Graham never disappoints with his outfit choices and he opted for a classic three-piece navy suit with slightly peaked lapels. He opted for flap pockets on his jacket and a three-button detail at the cuff. To make this classic suit more adventurous, Graham wore a checkered red and purple button-up shirt and matching red tie. This week, he didn't wear a pocket square and he completed the look with his classic patent black leather shoes.
This British-Zimbabwean actor, Regé-Jean Page is recently best known for playing the handsome Duke of Hastings, Simon Basset, in the Regency-era drama Bridgerton.
Regé-Jean wore a classic black two-piece suit with notched lapels but decided on the more casual dressed down option of pairing it with a more informal crisp white t-shirt but still keeping the black patent leather shoes.
In this clip, Regé-Jean talks about how his cousins were embarrassed with the number of sex scenes in Bridgerton.
American musician, singer, and songwriter, Dave Grohl is known for being the drummer for the rock band Nirvana and founder of the long-established band Foo Fighters that has been around since the 1990s.
Dave wore a plain black button-up shirt with a black t-shirt underneath and he has grown out his hair and beard. He wore a pair of stylish black glasses to complete his look.
In this clip, Dave talks about continuing a show in Sweden when he'd broken his leg.
English actress Felicity Kendal is most known for her role as Barbara Good in the 1975 television series called The Good Life and more recently in Dancing with the Stars but she's now transitioning into musical theatre.
Felicity wore a two-piece black trouser suit with more relaxed trousers tucked into shiny black leather combat-style boots. She wore a plain black shirt and a scarf with a red lip print. She accessorised with bracelets in silver, gold, and black tones.
Siobhan McSweeney is an Irish actress who is known most popularly for her role in Derry Girls.
Siobhan wore a black, orange, and white floral print dress with matching orange and black trainers underneath. Unlike in the show, she has short blonde hair and accessorised with gold flower earrings and bright red lipstick.
Alan Carr is an English comedian, television personality, radio presenter, and writer and is known for many roles including being a judge on RuPaul's Drag Race UK. This year he is hosting Interior Design Masters with Alan Carr.
Alan wore a stylish two-piece red suit with notched lapels. He wrote a black button-up shirt with red polka dots that matched the suit perfectly and he accessorised with his signature glasses and a gold brooch. He finished the look with blue socks and black velvet Louboutin loafers.
In this clip, a virtual audience member tells the story of working at a bar in a theatre production where Graham Norton forgot to pay for the drinks and he tipped Alan out of the red chair!
Which outfit was your favourite?
Although many of us are in lockdown in the UK and don't have much opportunity to dress up, which of these outfits was your favourite? If you want a statement suit to turn heads or a classic suit you can pair with anything, get in touch with our talented tailoring team.
Can’t decide what to read next? Take a look at some of our latest blogs.
- The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon's Weekly Highlights, 25-31 January 2021
- The Graham Norton Show 29 January 2021
- The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon's Weekly Highlights, 18-24 January 2021
- Joel Dommett's Fun Suit Looks
- The Graham Norton Show 22 January 2021
- How safe do you feel? (Guidance on mask-wearing)
- Ladies, what are you wearing for your wedding?
- Gents, what are you wearing for your wedding?
- Summer wedding colours plus style inspiration
- New York Fashion Week Fall 2020 Ladies' Fashion Roundup
- New York Fashion Week Fall 2020 Men's Fashion Roundup
- London Fashion Week Fall 2020 Women's Fashion Roundup
- London Fashion Week Fall 2020 Men's Fashion Roundup
- Milan Fashion Fall 2020 Men's Fashion Roundup
- Milan Fashion Week Fall 2020 Women's Fashion Roundup
- Keanu Reeves Suit Spotlight
- The Oscars 2020 Best Dressed Women
- The Oscars 2020 Best Dressed Men
- The Grammys 2020 Best Dressed Men
- The Grammys 2020 Best Dressed Women
- The BAFTAs 2020 Best Dressed Women
- The BAFTAs 2020 Best Dressed Men
- The SAG Awards Best Dressed Men
- The SAG Awards Best Dressed Women
- White Bespoke Evening Wear
- Bespoke Printed & Floral Suiting Styles
- Custom Made Jacquard Evening Wear
- Black Tie Wedding Attire
- The Golden Globes 2020: Best Dressed Men
- The Golden Globes 2020: Best Dressed Women