For Series 28, Episode 12 of The Graham Norton Show, Graham welcomed actors David Mitchell and Anya Taylor-Joy as well as Oscar-winner Regina King. Also in the studio were singer Olly Alexander and comedian Mel Giedroyc. And American comedian Jimmy Fallon video-conferenced in. Singer Yungblud was the musical guest, performing his single 'Cotton Candy.'
Let's take a look at the fabulous outfits of the night.
Graham never disappoints with his suits and he was wearing a fabulous purple and wine red checkered wool suit with exaggerated notched lapels. His cuffs had subtle four-button detailing in dark grey and the jacket had a single button closure with flap pockets. His contrasting pocket square was a brilliant touch in pink with contrasting reds and pinks. His button-up pink shirt and wine-red tie complimented the look perfectly and the suit was well-cut.
This suit is bold but not as bold as some others that Graham is known to wear. Would you deviate from the classic blue check to opt for a red and purple checkered patterned suit?
British comedian, actor, writer and television presenter, David Mitchell, who has starred in Peep Show, Back
Bruiser, The Mitchell and Webb Situation, and others was wearing a simple navy blue suit with notched lapels with a buttonhole detail on the lapel. He wore a denim button-up shirt to add a bit of casualness to the outfit but still looked smart.
Would you wear alternative shirt fabrics under your classic suit? A classic wool suit can always be dressed up or down and adding different shirt and tie colours and pocket squares can transform the outfit in many ways. With a single suit, you can give unlimited looks by changing up different elements.
In this clip, Yungblud tells David Mitchell he saved his life when touring in America.
American-born Argentine-British actress, Anya Taylor-Joy, is known for her roles in Split, Glass, Thoroughbreds, Emma, and The Queen's Gambit.
Anya wore a loud 80s print blouse in orange and bright red lipstick, which complemented her long blonde hair. She discussed her role on The Queen's Gambit, what it was like to work with Harry Melling, how her first language was Spanish, how she watched Bake Off in between takes, and how Netflix gifted her a giant chess set.
English musician, singer-songwriter, actor, LGBTQ advocate, and lead singer of the synth-pop trio Years & Years, Olly Alexander wore a two-piece sweatsuit with a brown, taupe, and white pattern with a red stripe across the front. He accessorised with earrings and rings and his complementary red hair dye.
In this clip, Olly talks about his last visit to the show and he met Rihanna.
English television presenter, comedian and actress, Mel Giedroyc, who is known for presenting The Great British Bake Off, wore high-waisted cropped tailored trousers in black paired with a blouse featuring ducks in black and pink. She paired the look with some casual trainers.
Jimmy Fallon who is an American comedian, actor, television host, singer, writer, and producer is known for his work as a Saturday Night Live cast member and the host of the late-night talks show, The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.
Jimmy was alone on his Tonight Show set wearing a grey long-sleeved t-shirt with a black stripe detail underneath his black blazer with thin notched lapels.
In this clip, Jimmy talks about when he met Prince twice.
What's your favourite look?
Which of these outfits was your favourite? You can opt for a classic suit or patterned for extra pizazz or anything you can imagine. Design your custom, tailored look today, get in touch with our talented tailoring team.
Can’t decide what to read next? Take a look at some of our latest blogs.
- The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon's Weekly Highlights, 18-24 January 2021
- Joel Dommett's Fun Suit Looks
- The Graham Norton Show 22 January 2021
- How safe do you feel? (Guidance on mask-wearing)
- Ladies, what are you wearing for your wedding?
- Gents, what are you wearing for your wedding?
- Summer wedding colours plus style inspiration
- New York Fashion Week Fall 2020 Ladies' Fashion Roundup
- New York Fashion Week Fall 2020 Men's Fashion Roundup
- London Fashion Week Fall 2020 Women's Fashion Roundup
- London Fashion Week Fall 2020 Men's Fashion Roundup
- Milan Fashion Fall 2020 Men's Fashion Roundup
- Milan Fashion Week Fall 2020 Women's Fashion Roundup
- Keanu Reeves Suit Spotlight
- The Oscars 2020 Best Dressed Women
- The Oscars 2020 Best Dressed Men
- The Grammys 2020 Best Dressed Men
- The Grammys 2020 Best Dressed Women
- The BAFTAs 2020 Best Dressed Women
- The BAFTAs 2020 Best Dressed Men
- The SAG Awards Best Dressed Men
- The SAG Awards Best Dressed Women
- White Bespoke Evening Wear
- Bespoke Printed & Floral Suiting Styles
- Custom Made Jacquard Evening Wear
- Black Tie Wedding Attire
- The Golden Globes 2020: Best Dressed Men
- The Golden Globes 2020: Best Dressed Women
- The Fashion Awards 2019: Best Dressed Men
- The Fashion Awards 2019: Best Dressed Women
- What to Wear This New Year’s Eve 2019: Men’s Edition
- What to Wear This New Year’s Eve 2019: Ladies' Edition
- London Fashion Week Fall 2019 Runway and Street Style
- New York Fashion Week Fall 2019 Runway and Street Style
- Roundup 2019 Fashion Inspiration: New York Fashion Week Women’s Runway Style
- Roundup 2019 Fashion Inspiration: Ladies’ Fashion Week Street Style, New York