Here are some highlights from The Tonight Show this week. Did you see these clips on YouTube or you can watch from the UK on E! Let's have a look at this week's content.
Jimmy on the Covid-19 vaccine
In this clip, Jimmy poked fun at the Johnson & Johnson vaccine only have a success rate of 66%. He wore a black blazer with notched lapels and a black and grey striped jumper.
The news reports that this vaccine doesn't have to be kept at freezing temperatures and you only need one dose.
He also talks about news headlines such as GM's announcement to go all-electric by 2035.
British comedian, television writer and presenter, London Hughes, wore a lime green spaghetti strap dress with three necklaces to accessorise and bright red-orange lipstick on her video interview with Jimmy.
She talks about Kevin Hart calling her and he flew her out to Las Vegas. She said he didn't use the restroom the entire day and he's very hardworking and non-stop. He told her he wanted to produce her special on Netflix.
Jimmy interviewed Justin Timberlake, American singer, songwriter, actor, and record producer, to discuss his new film, Palmer. Along with a single Apple air bud, he wore a black t-shirt with a lime green pattern and a black button-up baseball jacket. Justin discusses the talent of his young co-star.
Terry Gross is the and co-executive producer of Fresh Air, which is an interview-based radio show produced by WHYY-FM in Philadelphia and distributed nationally by NPR. NPR or National Public Radio is a popular public radio platform like BBC Radio 4 in the UK. Gross joined NPR in 1975 and has interviewed thousands of guests with her signature journalistic style.
Terry wore a rust-brown-red turtleneck with a button-up denim jacket and interviewed with Jimmy virtually, discussing her upcoming interview with Dr Fauci, the chief medical advisor to the president and an American physician-scientist and immunologist who has been the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases since 1984. Terri talks about how she has tinfoil around her house to protect from her cat scratching their vinyl and books.
American actor, comedian, writer, and producer, Keegan-Michael Key co-created and co-starred alongside Jordan Peele in Comedy Central's sketch series called Key & Peele.
In this clip, Key is wearing a subtle camo-patterned blazer with a white t-shirt underneath and Jimmy is wearing a two-piece grey suit with a sheen to the fabric and peaked lapels with a buttonhole detail with a black and white checkered button-up shirt and a pink tie. Key talks about doing impressions of former President Obama and Obama's response when he met Key.
Key talks about his new audio series called The History of Sketch Comedy.
American actor and Oscar winner, Rami Malek, came on the show to talk about his new film, The Little Things, that he stars in alongside Denzel Washington and Jared Leto.
Rami wore a smart black jumper with a white button-up shirt. Jimmy also opted for a jumper look with a navy jumper on top of a pink button-up shirt with a grey blazer on top with notched lapels.
Rami talks about working on Night at the Museum with Robin Williams.
American actress, activist, and executive producer, Susan Sarandon talks about her role in Search Party. In the clip, she wears a beautiful red blazer with a low-v and a single button closure and notched thin lapels over the top of a stunning button-up white silk blouse. Jimmy wore a grey blazer with notched lapels (that he's worn many times before) over a striped navy, black, cream, and grey striped jumper.
Jimmy talks about a resurgence of Thelma and Louise and the paparazzi following Susan and Jessica Lange walking around New York.
Which outfit was your favourite?
Although many of us are in lockdown in the UK (often not dressing up for our Zoom meetings), which of these outfits was your favourite and which would you wear when you can go out again? Jimmy and these actors opted for casual suit looks (except Sarandon). How do you like to dress up or dress down your suit? If you want a statement suit to turn heads or a classic suit you can pair with anything, get in touch with our talented tailoring team.
Can’t decide what to read next? Take a look at some of our latest blogs.
- The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon's Weekly Highlights, 18-24 January 2021
- Joel Dommett's Fun Suit Looks
- The Graham Norton Show 22 January 2021
- How safe do you feel? (Guidance on mask-wearing)
- Ladies, what are you wearing for your wedding?
- Gents, what are you wearing for your wedding?
- Summer wedding colours plus style inspiration
- New York Fashion Week Fall 2020 Ladies' Fashion Roundup
- New York Fashion Week Fall 2020 Men's Fashion Roundup
- London Fashion Week Fall 2020 Women's Fashion Roundup
- London Fashion Week Fall 2020 Men's Fashion Roundup
- Milan Fashion Fall 2020 Men's Fashion Roundup
- Milan Fashion Week Fall 2020 Women's Fashion Roundup
- Keanu Reeves Suit Spotlight
- The Oscars 2020 Best Dressed Women
- The Oscars 2020 Best Dressed Men
- The Grammys 2020 Best Dressed Men
- The Grammys 2020 Best Dressed Women
- The BAFTAs 2020 Best Dressed Women
- The BAFTAs 2020 Best Dressed Men
- The SAG Awards Best Dressed Men
- The SAG Awards Best Dressed Women
- White Bespoke Evening Wear
- Bespoke Printed & Floral Suiting Styles
- Custom Made Jacquard Evening Wear
- Black Tie Wedding Attire
- The Golden Globes 2020: Best Dressed Men
- The Golden Globes 2020: Best Dressed Women
- The Fashion Awards 2019: Best Dressed Men
- The Fashion Awards 2019: Best Dressed Women
- What to Wear This New Year’s Eve 2019: Men’s Edition
- What to Wear This New Year’s Eve 2019: Ladies' Edition
- London Fashion Week Fall 2019 Runway and Street Style
- New York Fashion Week Fall 2019 Runway and Street Style
- Roundup 2019 Fashion Inspiration: New York Fashion Week Women’s Runway Style
- Roundup 2019 Fashion Inspiration: Ladies’ Fashion Week Street Style, New York