Reasons why you should go bespoke with your overcoat this winter
1. Choose your own cloth from 100% cashmere to a heavy wool blend or a tweed in a vast array of colours and checks.
2. Get the size and fit you want. Why have your sleeves too long or shoulders too wide? Most importantly, get the length that works for you. A bad fitting overcoat does nothing for your shape or style: you might be sporting the most fantastic bespoke suit, but you’ll spoil it with a bad fitting overcoat.
3. Choose your style. Single-breasted or double- breasted style, choose either a 3, 4 or 5 button front, Or for double-breasted for that warm, wrap-around feeling. 6, 8 or 10 buttons are standard.
4. Choose the type of lapel that works for you, and if your after a storm flap to keep your neck warm this winter – either a gun flap for that extra bit of design or the military look with epaulettes on the shoulder. For the ultimate in warmth, you can also have a detachable hood.
5. Choose your back detail and cuff stitching plus your pockets?
6. Why not go all dapper with a contrasting collar? Choose a colour that contrasts with the jacket.
“PEOPLE WILL STARE. MAKE IT WORTH THEIR WHILE” -Harry Winston-
A Hand Tailored Suit, the tailoring company offering you a slice of London’s Savile Row for a cut of the cost. Bespoke custom clothing for Men, Women & Children, we offer only the finest of cloths from only the finest of cloth merchants from around the world. Call us in the UK 0121 368 1052/ or IRE +353(0) 1 513 6665 Our UK studios in Belfast and Birmingham, and our Irish studios in Dublin, Cork and Limerick plus our International Locations, click here to contact us.
IF THERE IS ANY ISSUES PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE’LL MAKE SURE THE IMAGE OR LINK IS REMOVED.