All terms & operating conditions are available within the footer of all company communications, via our online website and available In-studio & during tailoring visits. They are subject to change & are updated frequently.
European General Disclaimer
Terms & Conditions
Private Appointments – Showroom & Tailoring Visits.
Please note we offer a private appointment for all our clients, where you will be able to browse our cloth options and chat to our style consultants over a friendly cup of Tea or Coffee (no obligation or pressure to buy).
Appointments can be booked online via our appointment book app or by calling the team on Tel 01 513 6665 or (Freephone) +44800 0148149 please do highlight your preferred studio location.
• Initial appointments generally last up to 1 hour. We offer an initial free 45-minute consultation appointment and additional follow up consultation appointment normally carries a chargeable fee of €50. With that fee being redeemable against your bespoke order.
• Wedding parties or group bookings may vary in time required, contact the tailoring team for more advice.
Contactable hours, please note our call team can be reached during trading hours on Tel: UK 01 513 6665 or (Freephone) +44800 0148149, the call team will pass on any messages to the tailoring team who will get back to you during normal trading hours, please note we do try to close on a Sunday & Monday & during busier periods we can be exceptionally busy tailoring and fitting during the day.
• A 24-hour notice of rescheduling or cancelling an appointment is required ahead of the original appointment time.
- Please make sure you have read & fully understood our COVID-19 Safety measures implemented for all appointments, designed at keeping you & us save from infection.
Private Home or Office Appointments.
- COVID-19 – Safety measures and restrictions in-place (Contact your local Style advisor for more information). We do offer a visiting tailoring service, which can be pre-booked Tuesday to Friday, please note we offer this service to all clients this is a charged facility. The rate for a home or business appointment is €100 per hour. Appointments can take place up to 70-km radius from our normal tailoring locations. Please do note payment for the appointment is required beforehand, for any questions relating to these appointments please do contact the team.
Online Appointments – Free Consultation or Consultation & Measure.
- All appointment types are available online via Skype or Zoom.
Full payment of your order is required prior to your order being processed.
Payment Methods accepted: Cash, Visa, MasterCard or AMEX & Bank Transfer (BACs). *Unfortunately, we cannot accept cheques.
Under certain circumstances it may be possible to accept a deposit, please note however your order will not be placed into production until payment in full is received. We kindly ask for payment to be made in full a minimum of 8 weeks prior to your expected delivery date.
• *Please see recommended cutting periods below in timelines & deliveries.
• On paying a deposit this allows for a pre-arranged cutting slot to be allocated to you. Please do note no work will be conducted until final payment has been received.
• We are unable to offer refunds as the garments we supply are specifically custom made to your individual specification, cloth, pattern & hand made by us for you. However, In the case of a production error, we will take full responsibility to rectify the order. We favour a repair / replace procedure.
• If an order is cancelled by us this can take up to 60 business days to show within your account depending on your merchant provider & payment method, please note order placement details below.
- Deposit payments are non-refundable.
Deposit & Extended Payment Options.
- We do offer to existing clients once your pattern has been perfected extended payment options, Items can be purchased on account or via an instalment plan. Please note we do charge an interest rate of 5.0% for extendable account terms. Do speak to the team for more information.
Use of Products:
Our cloths & products are always sourced from only the finest of cloth merchants & suppliers in the industry.
We cut and produce our garments based on personal intended usage any loss resulting from undeclared commercial or excessive usage we will not be liable for. • Please do note our materials are sourced directly from the textile mills and on occasion can vary slightly & we do maintain the right on the rarest of occasion to substitute to an alternative.
- The quality of our cloth & garments are second to none, we have teamed up with some of the most renowned European mills to offer you some of the finest cloth available in the industry, many of these mills have been weaving & supplying since the 19th century.
We pride ourselves on producing the best fitting custom bespoke garments within Europe. We also offer a very comprehensive style consultation & fitting procedure to our clients.
Please do note for first-time clients we can recommend two or three initial fittings while we perfect your unique body pattern & body profile. This enables us to store your individual measurements for future use.
• If for any reason a client is unsatisfied with the goods supplied, we will consult with the client & formulate a plan of action to rectify any problems provided they are justified.
- We ask that you get in touch via email@example.com or book a telephone appointment to discuss in more depth.
- Please note items would need to be returned so that a fitting can be conducted, and a review takes place.
- (For postage options please see deliveries & postage section).
- Please also note we can ask for more than 28 days to review all details as we would need to liaise with production & any work conducted by the team.
Terms & Conditions of Purchase:
We agree to supply all orders paid in full by our clients. *Please see recommended timelines & deliveries below.
• We agree to fit all garments to the best of our ability.
• We agree to advise all clients on cloth durability, suitability & colour for the client’s needs and purpose.
• We shall not be liable for any losses or cancellations of orders relating to a change of heart or in the dimensions of the client after the order was placed. I.e. Growth spurts- fluctuation in weight be it loss or gain. Please see Fit Guarantees.
• We shall not be liable for additional alterations to garments after the order has been deemed completed by our tailoring team.
• We do hold the right to refuse to accept any order we deem inappropriate.
The client must follow our payment terms & conditions.
• The Client is obliged to complete the fitting process.
• If the client’s measurements have altered since placing the order, we will endeavour to fit the garment but this may result in additional costs being charged.
• The client must arrange for receipt or collection and or fitting of the garment within a reasonable time. Where a reasonable time is deemed to be within one month of the date of being deemed ready for collection. After such time, we do reserves the right to dispose of the garment in question or charge a storage fee.
• If the client agrees to collect the garment outside the reasonable time mentioned previously, we shall not be liable for any loss relating to a change in the dimensions of the client after the order was placed. The Client agrees to attend a fitting following any work being carried out on the fit of the client’s order.
• Failure by us the Supplier to notify the client of an order being ‘ready for fitting’ is not grounds for compensation, the Client has an obligation to make reasonable arrangements for collection of their order.
• It is important for the client to book the appropriate appointments i.e. Style Consultation / Style Consultation with Measure / Fitting(s) -Collection.
• We kindly ask all clients to act in a professional & friendly manner, we must point out aggressive and abusive behaviour is unacceptable & can result in you being asked to leave the premises and your order cancelled & payment forfeited.
Terms & Conditions of Order Placement:
On confirmation & payment of order this implies that all the terms and conditions have been accepted and agreed to.
It is understood that an order, once it has been processed, cannot be cancelled upon commencement of the manufacturing process. Where the order consists of multiple garments, the start of the manufacturing process commences with the first garment.
- “for the avoidance of doubt” First-time clients purchasing bespoke packages ie. multiple suits or multiple shirts must note that only 1 suit or shirt will be cut and fitted first, on sign off by customer that the pattern has been perfected. Only then will the remainder of the order be processed.
• Should under the rarest of circumstances it be agreed by us to cancel an order, a cancellation charge together with any outstanding charges for costs incurred etc. Cloth sourced; stitching & delivery charges will be deducted from the submitted payment before any refund is issued. Please see the order cancellation section below.
• Any changes must be made to an order within 24 hours of placing the order.
• As each order is personally tailored, the Supplier is unable to resell an order.
• The supplier cannot accept returns based on a change of heart on the part of the client as all items are individually bespoke cut & made.
• Where there is a dispute between the client and Supplier over the styling of the order, the record on the Supplier’s ordering system is taken as the firm and final order.
Cutting Slots & The Allocation of Cutting Slots.
- The cutting slot is the allocation of the full order (paper pattern, cloth + extra internal & internal components) being handed to our master pattern cutter. Our master cutter will then cut the order from the individual pattern that has been drafted from the unique measurements taken. The order is then handed to our expert stitchers that will piece together the bespoke order.
- We allocate a limited number of (40) cutting slots per month. Each cutting slot can represent up to 6 unique garments. A cutting slot can be reserved from as little as €100. We reserve 4 of our cutting slots per month for fast track orders. Please note the allocation of cutting slots can vary throughout the year due to seasonal bookings and holiday periods. Wedding orders will take priority to make sure all function dates are cut for. We normally take cutting slot reservations 12-18 months in advance.
The Fitting Procedure.
1st Fitting, We will arrange a fitting appointment with you so we can review the fit & pattern of your new bespoke garment with you.
Adjustments, Any tailoring/adjustments are done onsite or locally and are turned around swiftly by expert craftsman.
• 2nd Fitting, The 2nd fitting this is when your bespoke garment will really begin to take shape. It is not uncommon to repeat the 1st fitting if a little more shaping is required. We will do as many fittings as required to make sure you are happy with your bespoke custom handmade garment.
- We will consider requests for alterations up to 14 days after the goods have been collected. After this time, we reserve the right to charge for any alteration.
- The company will correct any manufacturing faults up to one year after the goods have been collected. The Seller will not accept any returns of the goods after this time.
- In the rare event of a fault, the customer must not wear the goods until inspection.
- The Goods shall be at the Customer’s risk from the date of collection.
- Force Majeure,(including Acts of God, Acts of War or Acts of Terrorism, Acts Of Nature Plague, Epidemic & Pandemic etc.) for which we will not be held responsible.
- Neither party shall be liable in damages or have the right to terminate this agreement for any delay or default in performing hereunder if such delay or default is caused by conditions beyond its control including but not limited to acts of God, government restrictions (including the denial or cancellation of any export of other necessary license), wars, insurrections and/or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the party whose performance is affected (including mechanical, electronic, or communications failure).
The Fit Guarantee.
- We do also offer fit guarantees that can cover you from 1 month to 12 months. Starting from €100 that will cover any extra adjustments due to weight loss or gain. Ideal for etc… the groom that wants to hit the gym before his big day & is uncertain what changes this will make to his bespoke garments. Speak to the team for more information.
- We offer all of our clients the option to get professionally measured for €50+ our expert fitters will take in excess of 30+ measurements for gentlemen and 35+for ladies as well as reviewing the actual body’s natural profile from head to toe allowing our master craftsman to draft & cut that perfect individual pattern unique to you & your body. The studio measurement fee covers any additional adjustments required through the fitting process. *Please note additional adjustments required due to weight gain or loss are not covered under our standard studio measurement fee & can result in additional charges. Please review our Fit Guarantees if foreseeing weight loss or gain throughout the fitting procedure.
(Please make sure to purchase either a studio / professional measurement or a fit guarantee with your order). Alternatively all online orders carry a standard fit guarantee covering up to €75.00 of adjustment work. Reimbursed with a valid adjustment receipt.
Additional Appointments & time:
- We offer a free initial consultation of 45 mins for all clients, additional fitting appointments are free during the duration of the order & fitting process.
- Additional time (etc. Additional appointment(s), micro order management texts, emails, phone calls) outside of the normal fitting process are charged at the rate of €50 per hour during normal trading hours.
- Appointments arranged outside of normal trading hours are charged at the rate €100 per hour.
- We advise that bespoke orders for children are cut with a fit guarantee added. covering for any growth spurts. The Fit Guarantee affords peace of mind.
Adjustments, Repairs & Remakes.
Unfortunately, under our terms & conditions, we do not offer refunds.
We Favour A Repair, Adjust & Remake Policy, We have always found this to be the fairest & beneficial method for all our stitchers, pattern cutters, cloth merchants & tradesmen, directly & indirectly involved with your custom bespoke order to get paid.
•Why? All our garments are uniquely custom made. All of our orders are unique custom designs & the cloth is bespoken & ordered to each individual’s requirements to fit not only their body & body-profile but also their tastes & characteristics.
• Our master craftsman, At least 4 master craftsman will have worked on your bespoke order, from drafting out the unique paper pattern of your measurements & body profile to the cutting of your cloth. Then it all heads off to our master stitchers that not only stitch & piece together your garment.
• The Fitting Procedure, The Client is obliged to complete the fitting process. The fitting process is the most important part of the bespoke procedure, as we need to review how the cloth drapes from the body and how close-fitting you would like it to be. It can take multiple fittings, dependent on your style and overall fit, we cut & measure to within 1 cm of your actual body’s measurements. However, remember the fit of a bespoke suit is unique to everyone’s wearable requirements. We are not only perfecting one garment but cutting a template for future use.
•Adjust & Repair, if required we will undertake a fitting with our master tailor. We endeavour to perfect a unique pattern of your body’s measurements. How long should the fitting process take? We tend to have our gentlemen completed within 2 fittings & our ladies completed within 3 fittings for first-time clients. However, if asking a tailor how long a piece of string & they is will tell you it all depends on what’s it’s being used for, as cloth/string is unique as it stretches & adapts to its environment. So may need checking twice.
•Remaking, if a garment is in the rarest of the occasion is deemed requiring a remake of the stitching and construction, this is done to make sure the pattern is perfected, and any future work will be minimalistic. We do reserve the right to restart the garment construction if necessary. Perfecting a fit and a pattern is what makes custom bespoke tailoring so rewarding in the future as during the Fitting Procedure we will be updating any adjustments made to your unique pattern & archiving it. Cutting out any future adjustments. Did you know our peers on Savile Row are known to head to 7 fittings for first-time clients!
- As all orders are made to your exact requirements, you may only cancel your order by agreement in writing.
- To cancel any order, you must inform us of such cancellation in writing, and await full acceptance.
- Our cancellation charges are as below, and are tiered based on the amount of work and time undertaken:
- Cancellation before cutting = 15% of the order value
- Cancellation after cutting = 50% of the order value
- Cancellation after fitting =75% of the order value
- An administration / cancellation fee of €125.00 will also be deducted.
- Any statutory consumer rights are unaffected by these conditions
Terms & Conditions of Timelines & Deliveries:
It is understood that turnaround and dispatch of the orders placed at the Supplier may vary from time to time depending on current order volumes, work schedules, fabric availability or a characteristic of the order placed. The Supplier will try its best to comply with the average turnaround time of 8 to 12 weeks, dependent on cutting slot availability.
Please note when ordering none in house cloths we do recommend an additional 2 weeks + for dispatch from the mill to our production department.
• While turnaround of an order is indicated as an estimated dispatch date it is understood that the supplier will try to keep as close to the scheduled estimated dispatch date as possible.
Please do note during the months Jan to August it is normal for us to move our cutting time to between 10-12 weeks during these months. Jan to April is normally communion cutting season & April to August is wedding cutting season. We do recommend to all clients falling between these dates to give 12 weeks + for peace of mind. Or to have your order fast track if availability allows (The Fast-track of an order is a charged service, offering 3 – 4 week if cutting availability allows).
• Dispatch times may vary according to availability, any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times can be subject to any delays resulting from postal delays, customs & excise or force majeure (including Acts of God, Acts of War or Acts of Terrorism, Acts Of Nature Plague, Epidemic & Pandemic etc.) for which we will not be held responsible.
• The supplier will not be responsible for such delays resulting from situations within the client’s control, such as the client making a late payment. Client not being available to accept delivery, or incorrect delivery details supplied by the client. A delay does not include any alterations that are requested by the client. Timing to first fitting does not include public holidays.
- House cloths are delivered within 2-3 days to the production department.
- Third-party cloths are delivered less frequent depending on the quantity of order & location.
- Pattern cutting is normally conducted weekly & can take 24-48 hours, dependent on individual specifications.
- Existing client patterns are archived onsite for frequent access.
- Cutting slots are allocated accordingly dependent on order history & individual requirements.
- QC checking is conducted ahead of dispatch.
- Dispatch/courier is via DHL & is dispatched directly to the studio.
- Postal orders will be dispatched via courier only on receipt of full payment.
Please note our recommended cutting periods:
Jan functions, October booking.
Feb functions, November booking.
March functions, December booking.
April functions, January booking.
May functions, February booking.
June functions, March booking.
July functions, April booking.
August functions, May booking.
September functions, June booking.
October functions, July booking.
November functions, August booking.
December functions, September booking.
For more details please see the additional services section.
First Time Clients.
- First-time clients are advised to seek guidance on cutting period frequency & availability as we cut only a limited amount of orders per month.
- Benefit from pattern availability as they are archived and updated frequently onsite.
Allocation of Cutting Slots.
- For more information, we advise that you speak to the team, as allocated cutting slots can vary dependent on the individual order and its required date. As well as order flow.
Fast Track Cutting.
- We offer a fast track cutting for all customers throughout the year this service offers the expediting cutting of garments through the cutting process only. This option carries additional charges.
- Please note the company reserves the rights to substitute cloth and styling options if required to meet requirements.
- All custom orders are kept at our central production department and are dispatched/allocated accordingly to our showrooms or tailoring locations ahead of pre-arranged appointments. All fittings need to be pre-booked via the tailoring team.
- We dispatch orders all over the world via secure courier. Postage is either charged upfront or will need to be prepaid ahead of any postage dispatch. All orders will also need to be paid in full ahead of dispatch.
- All return postage items & costs are the responsibility of the client & will not be reimbursed (Unless a fit guarantee is purchased). Any additional costs accrued by the company due to carriage/ storage or adjustments that are not deemed appropriate or agreed upon will be charged for.
Online Postage Orders.
- The website will automatically work out your initial postage charge when placing your order. we do recommend adding a fit guarantee to your order as these are designed to cover any additional charges that might be accrued during the fit process. For reference the fit guarantee is designed to cover costs up to €75.00 or its currency equivalent.
Additional Tariffs / Duties.
- Any additional carriage charge or local tax/duty fee’s for orders dispatched outside of the United Kingdom will be the responsibility of the ordering client to pay in relation to his or her order.
Travelling Tailoring Visits.
COVID-19 Country social distancing measures being observed & followed -The company will make every effort to book each fitting at a convenient time and location but offer no guarantee of any particular time or venue. All appointments are subject to availability.
The Seller reserves the right to cancel any fitting day or fitting day location. In this instance, an alternative venue will be offered
The Seller bears no responsibility for journey times or expenses incurred travelling to and from our venues or loss of earnings due to attending appointments.
- We reserve the right to charge for any alteration requested and reversal of said alteration that it deems unnecessary or detrimental to the fit.
The company will make the goods subject to the details taken by the customer.
After the goods have been made any requests for amendments to these details will be chargeable and may be refused.
Any detail of the goods not clearly stated on the order form will be made in the style of the companies choosing.
- Any alterations desired after the completion of the tailoring process. Will carry an adjustment charge. The tailoring process is deemed completed after the final fitting.
Toil / Test Fit (Cotton Canvas).
All clients for whom a toile is deemed appropriate, the deadline to first fitting is for the toile fitting. Once the first fitting is performed, the garment is made-proper and ready for fitting within 8 weeks from the time of fitting the toile. Please do note a toil and the changes made to the toil ahead of placing into creation is the final specifications, any additional changes to the garments after the toil fitting will be charged. Example length, collar style and pocket style changes.
• For the avoidance of doubt, a toile is a garment made up in basic cotton so that alterations can be made. * a toile fitting does carry an extra charge €100.
• Please note we can offer a full canvas & half-canvas option within our bespoke Jackets at an extra cost. *Please ask for further details.
• We can in exceptional circumstances offer a fast track cutting of 4 weeks. This will incur an extra cost & depend on our cutting availability at the time.
• Please do also be aware that certain sizes (48” +) do carry a surcharge dependent on fabric quantity used.
Extra Styling Details.
Additional extras (Advanced styling options), We have endeavoured to keep the costing's at a fixed price for you however we do have some advanced styling options available which do carry an extra charge. This will be discussed with you throughout your appointment or detailed online. Any additional styling attributes on to- of these will be charged at a €35.00 rate per unique attribute.
• Communion orders between the months of Jan, Feb, March & Wedding orders between the months of April, May, June, July & August, September due to the attention to detail that goes into our hand-tailored garments we do ask for a minimum of 12 weeks to be afforded for cloth ordering, special pattern drafting, cutting & sewing before the communion/wedding date.
Large Group ordering please do note, as our cloth is purchased directly from supplier, it is recommended to place all group orders at the same time so that we can cut from the same batch.
• Please do note cutting will not commence until payment is received in full. The 12 weeks quoted is from the date of final & full payment.
• Digitally Printed Linings, please do note we will require a high-resolution image, we recommend 300 dpi (dots per inch). We do also recommend 12 weeks for printing & sewing.
• Corporate & orders falling outside of the detailed terms & conditions above must note final payment is due ahead of the first fitting.
• Embroidery and detailed specifications above and beyond what is the standard bespoke offering, this can be done but will carry a fee dependent on the additional time is taken to either cut or sew for you.
Merchant Services & Charge-backs.
- Please do note that we advise all customers to pay by credit card affording an extra level of security and peace of mind for them and us.
- In the unlikely event that you feel that you need to request a card charge-back, we ask that you contact the accounts team as they will need to approve the transaction.
- All unapproved charge backs will be challenged, and legal action brought against the individual to redeem all costs in relation to the order and all additional legal costs relating to the action.
The gesture of Goodwill Items.
- Occasionally it might be deemed appropriate to offer a bespoke item as a gesture of goodwill. Please do note any item that is offered as a gesture of goodwill is cut and created as the company’s full discretion. Dependent on availability & resources. Please do note any additional costs etc. postage/carriage & local taxes/duties will also be the responsibility of the client. Complimentary items are non-refundable.
Promotions & Discounts.
- Items supplied for promotional use, where an agreement is in place ie. complimentary tie/shirt offered for use of wedding images etc. must be supplied by customer within 3 months of event or items will be invoiced & sort at the full cost price.
(Wedding Promotion) Book Early & Save.
Promotion & Investment.
- The book early & save wedding promotion has been designed to allow you to make a large percentage saving on your order when its placed early. We ask that wedding orders should be more than 3 months + in advance of function date. Allowing us to allocate a pre-booked cutting slot for you, as we only cut x40 custom orders per month & its normal for us to be fully booked over the busiest seasons.
- We do request that one or two Wedding images of custom garments being worn are also supplied within 3 months of the function date, plus a positive review posting of your experience.
- The book early & save, investment on our side has been created to reward & inspire future wedding couples, with images & real experiences.
- Failure to supply images & a review post as agreed to, can result in the full price being sort of the order value.
- Please see - working agreements for more details.
- Throughout the year the company will run various competitions a redemption code might be required if winning, and identification can be requested. All competition entrants have 28 days to redeem or book an appointment to avail of competition items. The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 28 days, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner must be able to visit one of our showrooms or tailoring visits for initial measurements and subsequent fittings. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Please do note any item that is offered as competition is cut and created as the company’s full discretion. Dependent on availability & resources. Please do note any additional costs etc. postage/carriage & local taxes/duties & adjustments will also be the responsibility of the client. Competition items are non-refundable.
- A review of the service & product will be required from each winning person(s) /entrant(s).
- Failure to follow any of the terms & conditions above will can result in the full cost of the item(s) & service(s) being sort.
(etc. Brand ambassadors & brand Influencers, writers & any third-party working agreement in place)
- The company frequently works with brand ambassadors & influencers to promote itself. All agreements are legally binding and agreed upon ahead of any garment being cut. Failure to comply with the agreed terms will result in all costs being sort in relation to the said agreement as well as any legal costs accrued in relation to recovery of costs.
- All created content and approved images remain company property.
Terms & Conditions of Gift Voucher Purchase & usage:
- Black Friday to Cyber Monday offer dated 12:01am 26th November 2021 to midnight Monday 29th November 2021.
New clients can purchase one of our exclusive black embroidered gift vouchers during the period offering a 33% reduction of the gift vouchers value etc... £67.00 would get you £100 of value.
- Existing clients can purchase one of our exclusive black embroidered gift vouchers during the period offering a 50% reduction of the gift vouchers value etc... £100 would get you £200 of value.
- Yes you can choose to have your voucher embroidered in Red for Christmas or keep to our exclusive Black Friday black voucher, just let us know.
- Full redeemable gift voucher value etc £400 can be redeemed at any time over the next 12 months off all full price items.
Gift Vouchers can be exchanged for goods in all our studios & online.
• Gift vouchers may not be exchanged for cash.
• Gift vouchers are valid for 12 / (24) months from date of purchase. (Extended by 12 months for all purchases during 2019/2020, due to unprecedented pandemic restrictions). months from date of purchase.
- If goods purchased online total less than the value of the gift voucher, any balance will be left as a credit.
Gift vouchers & embroidered vouchers are non-refundable.
• If goods purchased online total less than the value of the gift voucher, any balance will be left as a credit.
- Related services are made available to you in accordance with the following Terms & Conditions. Please read them carefully before ordering.
- We periodically make amendments to these Terms and to the information contained in our website, so we advise you to check back often. Your statutory rights shall remain unaffected by these Terms & Conditions.